I spent a good part of yesterday trying to figure out how to write instructions for this bag.  I shared what I had as I went along with a person who is not known for sewing ability and knowledge.

We got about half way before she got totally lost, so the instructions are still “in the works”.

I obviously needto work on clarity and take more pictures of the steps.

It’s coming along. Of course, I have to make another one to document the steps that confused my assistant… not likely today though.

This one is fully lined, has three inside pockets in the bird print. It turned out good, now if I can get the instructions to turn out too. And if you turn it inside out it looks like this:

Advertisements