Heartfelt thanks to Fine Frugality for thinking of my blog and passing the Kreativ Blogger Award to me. http://finefrugality.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/kreativ-blogger-award/
I am very honored to accept. Fine Frugality publishes a ‘self-help and encouragement blog’ that gives me a lot of inspiration. I suggest that you check it out for some great ideas to make your life easier and interesting.
So here are the guidelines for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- I thank the person who nominated me and link back to their blog
- I tell you 7 things about myself that you wouldn’t already know
- I pass the award on to 7 bloggers that I think are pretty awesome.
- My favorite color is any thing in my quilt stash or yarn basket. I just can’t pick one, I look at a pattern or get an idea often just from seeing a color ‘jump out’ while I am looking.
- I love taking pictures, if you have seen the blog or my Facebook page, you already know that. I am learning to do better editing and composition.
- I love to garden but hate dirt under my fingernails. I look at the garden as an extension of myself and as something to provide food for us and others, human and animal.
- I try to find beauty and importance in what I see and every person I meet. Sometimes that is a struggle
- I enjoy writing, I want my words to make ‘pictures’, so you don’t even realize you are READING.
- I am not really a recluse. I just live at the end of the road, and don’t drive.
- Given a choice between a camping trip to a beach or river and almost anything else, I’ll go camping! Unless of course it would be a rather large lottery Jackpot.
- Reaching a ‘milestone birthday’ this year even though some 6 months away, is bothering me. What have I accomplished in my life begins to weigh on my mind.
Oops, that is eight things… and far too much information about me!
Now, on to some of the blogs that I have secretly stalked and/or follow and/or just think are worth this awesome award:
1. The Grateful Stead http://gratefulstead.com/ written by a friend. Adventures in modern-day homesteading
2. Crafty Tara http://craftytara.wordpress.com/author/craftytara/ great photos and often surprising content
3. Tipper Pressley’s incredible blog http://www.blindpigandtheacorn.com/ The Blind Pig and the Acorn. Appalachia at it’s best!
4. Dru Ann Love’s book blog http://notesfromme.wordpress.com/ always inspiring!
5. The host blog for the ‘Photo a Day’ that I am have in a lot of fun participating in! http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/
6. One of my favorite writing inspirations with the “Friday Fictioneers” challenge and other writerly postings. http://madisonwoods.wordpress.com/
7. there are several I have found that I ‘like’ but don’t read often, it is hard to pick just one more!
I know if you check out these blogs it is likely that you will find one you enjoy.